MHP World Log Lift Championship 2011
12 february 2011.read more
Equipment and rules
- A stainless steel standardized log will be used in an official competition.
- Starting weight: 170 kg.
- Increasing weight is 5 kg, for world record 2.5 kg.
- Platform sizes: 2,8mx2,8m
- Using the head is not allowed.
- Back dropping after the attempt is not allowed
- Feet must be in one line
- Elbows must be locked out for at least 1 second and steady standing.
- Only one elbow warmer is allowed (just one arm)
- All athletes have 3 attempts.
- Only for world record athletes can use 4 attempt, if his result is closer then 10 kg to world record. The 4e attempt doesn’t t count for the competition.
- For one attempt the athlete have 60 sec. time limit.
- After the athlete is invited , he must start in 30 sec.